Monday, October 30, 2006

Peter Pan Syndrome - Part II

Last night I was chatting with E over a beer and he mentioned "hey, did you hear that 'So and So' from the gym broke up... she was really devastated last week". Me: "heck, I didn't even know they used to date!" (Note before I go on: it's hard for me to interact with new people at the gym... perhaps because I have my iPod on 100% of the time - or else I feel naked - and, at least according to E, I look too serious and unapproachable)
Well, 'So and So' did date, and for like 5 years. Mrs 'So' is a really nice gal who I actually know, at least superficially, and Mr 'So' is a guy who managed to break the iPod barrier a few times to chat with me. He seemed like a nice guy, and a few weeks back he kinda sorta asked me out, luckily I had no interest whatsoever and turned him down.

... no comments

(now folks, please don't take me as one of those bitchy feminists, but stop asking what compelled me to write the Peter Pan Syndrome post, ok?)

No comments: