Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blogging is sooooooo dangerous

I came into work today fiercely decided not to do any work after midday - it was hard but I resisted bravely. With all this time and energy to spend, I started browsing around the universe of blogs and blogging tools. VERY dangerous business! Won't be so hard to kill an afternoon of work after entering this new and exciting world.

Among the many things I came across there was feedmap, which links blogs and maps. This way people can see who's blogging nearby (geographically, I mean). I thought it was a neat idea and decided to submit my blog... but turns out that the city of Sete Lagoas is not in their map, so I could not list myself as a blogger from Sete Lagoas - I would have to choose a random city nearby. That pissed me off so I decided not to engage in 'geo-blogging' for the time being, at least I move to somewhere worth mapping.

I also came across this blog called Geek and Poke - found it browsing the blogs of note at Blogger, although this blog has now moved to Typepad. It's all cartoons and they are just super funny (trust me on this one, this guy deserve a medal for making me laugh out loud TODAY of all days).

Ok, happy blogging everyone, I am off to my very-much-deserved long weekend and will be back on Monday.

No comments: