This is something I've been meaning to do since I started the blog!
I have been writing about locations, different places where I have been, but knowing that a lot of my friends can't really place them in a map. I wanted everyone to know where these places really are... so finally I've put together a little map, it's called Brazil by Lyza and it's hosted by Community Walk.
I have placed on the map all the different cities where I've been since I arrived in Brazil, and that I've mentioned in the blog over the past several months. I've also built paths between the different places to give an idea of the distances traveled (yes, Brazil is pretty large!).
This is a typical Google Map, where you can zoom in/out, change to satellite view and everything else. I plan to turn the map into a permanent blog feature in the near future. Hope y'all enjoy a little taste of Brazilian geography ;)
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment