Wednesday, October 18, 2006


At Serra de Santa Helena there is a spot where people go rappelling. We were watching from the top. There were a bunch of people up there watching, not so many rappelling. When we got there, there was this young girl getting ready to start, it was her first time and she was freaking out. It was pretty funny - Elisson got all nervous and dizzy just by looking at it and refused to get close to the edge. I enjoy hanging out at high elevations... I looked down at this girl and she seemed to be having a blast. The instructor asked if we wanted to try. For a moment it looked like fun, something I could maybe enjoy. On second thought... I love my life way too much to want to see it hanging from a rope - literally. So thanks, but no thanksPosted by Picasa

No comments: