Monday, May 08, 2006

After SP, 2 weeks in Campinas

Spent 2 weeks in Campinas (SP, same state, 1 hour Northwest from SP) with my mom before heading South to Florianópolis on April 21th (I know, I know, everyone wants to see beach pictures). I would normally have lots to tell but since I am not up for much conversation, leave it. In summary, it was really great to spend some solid time with mom and to see her comfortable in her elements.


Mom got me 2 gorgeous new bikinis (thanks mom!!). Luckily they are not too tiny, although my American girlfriends would have a different opinion, I am sure. It is a cultural difference! But I can assure you, the times of tiny bikinis that show all your behind are over in Brazil (and I am glad).

Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially too fat to wear these.






Hunny and the Kitty:

Before I left Campinas I found Hunny some company. I feel in love with this kitty, which is also Japanese! It was a gift to my mom from a friend returning from Japan. I stole it from her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, Lyza, those are actually pretty tiny....but I'm sure you are not too fat to wear them!