Interesting:
We plant scientists are maybe not as creative but definitely not as freaky as fruit fly scientists:
'Sonic Hedgehog' sounded funny, at first
Disturbing:
I was randomly browsing blogs (something I very rarely do) and came across a white power, anti-Semitic blog hosted by someone at U.K. Quite scary for a pacific, South American, Jewish descending girl like me.
Funny and instructive:
I also came across this very cute blog called Adopt a Microbe, check it out.
Creepy:
Last night I went to the local Centro Espírita, and when I left, a dude who was also at the meeting approached me as I was walking home. After small-talking a bit he asked me if I had a boyfriend, to really throw him off I said I have a fiancee. Dude asked me to send a message to my fiancee - with all due respect (!!! those were his words), he is a very lucky guy. WTF?? I am wearing a neck brace!
Anyway: my dear fiancee, wherever you are, please know you are apparently a very lucky guy, I'll be even luckier if I ever find you.
This morning as I was waiting in line at the grocery store, the guy waiting next to me said "I bet you were fighting with your boyfriend and hurt your neck"; to that I replied "if I was fighting with my boyfriend he'd be the one with the neck brace"; to what he replied "I meant you hurt your neck when trying to hit him! Well, you deserved it". WTF???
As if the pain wasn't enough...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that must be one sexy brace!
I was going to say the same!
Imagine if she was 'passing by' one of those african tribes where women stretch their necks. She would cause a revolution! Ha Ha Ha
Post a Comment