:: girly post alert! :: girly post alert! ::
I am allowing myself to write a very futile post for a change, but I am sure my girlfriends will appreciate it. This morning I read the following news on the local newspaper: "Santoro ranks higher than Brad Pitt among People's The Sexiest Men Alive". George Clooney ranked #1, of course; Santoro was #12 (totally unfair I should add. C'mon - who thinks Leonardo DiCaprio is sexy? ugh). If you don't know who Rodrigo Santoro is, you will probably recall seeing him (shirtless!) in Love Actually. He is now in Lost (not that I care, I don't like the show). To me, simply put, he's the most perfect men alive. The number one on my laminated list (insert deep sigh here).
Girls, it gets better! Looking for a cute picture of Santoro online I came across this website.... check it out when no one else is around! To give you an idea, photos of countless fantastic men are organized as: 'best of', 'barefoot', 'all hands', 'bespectacled', and so on. As an added bonus, I've found awesome pictures of Gerard Butler, who follows Santoro on the laminated list (but far far behind). And of Kiefer Sutherland - if only the website would also play his voice (insert another deep sigh here).
Is it really hot in here, or it is just me??


No comments:
Post a Comment