Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Much Posting About Nothing

OK... I have nothing really to talk about, but I couldn't just leave without saying a word! I'm going to Campinas, will be back blogging Monday. So let's see... Brazil by Lyza is now a permanent blog feature... it's still hot as Hell here... flight controllers are on strike and I foresee many hours of airport chaos ahead of me. Lab folks finally tested the competent cells and concluded they were at 10e4... guess I should even feel proud that I got two white colonies after all. I'm the cloning wizard! Which reminds me, I saw another lizard today, this one had yellow stripes and it was pretty, but it did kinda scare me since I almost stepped on it. Both Almodóvar and Wenders have new movies that are never going to make it to 7L, and I am tempted to try more downloads using BitTorrent. On second thought, season 3 of 24 is only at 20%...
Gotta run... have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments: