Sunday, June 11, 2006

And... we're back

Sorry folks, I know this was a hell of a lull in my posts. But I don't feel bad, as most of my friends heard the news about my dad one way or another. Anyway, thank GOD his surgery was a success and he is safe and sound.
We were in Porto Alegre for a little over 10 days, and have been back in Florianópolis for a little over a week. Dad is taking it easy... he can't drive nor make any big effort for 60 days. He takes easy walks and spends most of the time relaxing. He still feels pain.

Needless to say, the time spent in POA was a wee bit stresfull. Hospitals can be really depressive, especially for extended periods of time. We were really glad to be back in FLN.

So far I've built this blog around my observations... in other words, it has been more about places than about me. What the Hell.. truth is I've been in a shit hole for a while now, freakin' depressed, and this is why I haven't posted ever since we came back from POA. Don't worry, I am not going to turn this blog into my public crying sholder. I may be geeky, but I am not to the point of feeling comfortable with sharing my emotions with every Internet nerd that might come across this blog somehow. Not sure how, after all I didn't list my blog on purpose, so that only those who have the address can easily find it, but still I am not taking chances.

Point is, I am back and everything is fine, keep an eye out for new posts soon.

PD: how's the new look?

No comments: