Couple of pics I took that week...

Avenida Paulista on a beautiful sunny morning.
This avenue is right in the heart of São Paulo and it's one of its symbols. It's the one place I know where you can get stuck in traffic at 1am on any day. I find it very pretty, and it kind of reminds me of NYC (although not in this pic, there's no traffic jam...).
My bro's apartment is very close to Congonhas airport. This is a smaller airport that takes care of most of the regional flights in and out of SP. It's mega-busy, of course. There are flights to Rio nearly every 30 min, to start with. But the city grew around the airport, so now there are apartment buildings really close to it. I took this shot out of the kitchen window. You can't really keep a conversation when a plane is flying by. My niece told me the teacher in her school has to briefly stop the lesson, too.


1 comment:
Nice blue sky over São Paulo? What a rare thing... although it's beautifully blue right now as I'm writing...
For you folks not from here, note the compact cars. The dominate the streets around here.
Post a Comment